Monday, December 18, 2006

Proactive New Year's Resolution

I've watched from the sidelines for too long and I'm resolving to make a change.

Although my tech knowledge is limited and rusty, I am a big advocate of 'learning by doing', so I suppose it's time for me to practice what I preach. This blogging effort is in conjunction with an effort to create and experiment with a website, so we'll see if I've bitten off more than I can chew!

For now, I'm planning on using this site as a means to capture my thoughts on a variety of topics, but probably mostly regarding technology-based learning and leveraging storytelling (business narratives) as an effective tacit knowledge transfer technique. I'm figuring if no one else ever reads these entries, it'll serve as an "idea net" for me, at a minimum. With any luck, a few items will catch others attention and they'll be kind enough (provoked enough?) to post comments that'll help to further expand/solidify my thinking.

So... here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment